Thursday, November 29, 2012

Our trip to Utah

     We had a ton of fun on our trip to Utah.  It was so exciting to let Ella meet her family.  It was nice to see everyone again as it had been 11 months since we had seen most of our family.  Although I do have to admit, that Liam and I were not nearly as popular as Ella.  She got most of the attention on our trip.
     One of the best parts of our trip was Ella's baby blessing.  A lot of family and friends came to support our little family; we thank everyone for coming. Ella was very good during her blessing.  She was awake but didn't cry, as I feared. Ella looked beautiful in the blessing dress that my grandma made for her. My grandma is a very talented lady.  Ella really enjoyed playing with the lace and ribbons on her dress.  Ella untied the ribbon on the front of her dress as quickly as I tied it back up. 


 A four generation photo.


 Ella and Uncle Tyler


Ella with Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.  (This is the grandma that made Ella's dress.)


It was nice to introduce Ella to her family.  Here are some pictures of Ella with some of Liam's family.

 Ella and Great Grandma Stone

 Ella and Nana

Ella and Popeye

Liam's mom was nice enough to take some family pictures of us while we were there.  Here are some of my favorites.






 Sadly I realized once we got home that we never did take a picture of Ella with my Dad.  Ella and Grandpa spent a lot of time together.  Grandpa really enjoyed holding here and Ella loved the attention.  We will definitely have to fix the problem of no pictures with Grandpa at Christmas time.  We look forward to seeing everyone again in just a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip! The pictures are beautiful and Ella's blessing dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete