Monday, November 12, 2012

Liam is 27 years old and Ella is 3 months old

Liam's Birthday was last Friday.  He turned 27 years old.  I got him a dehydrator (Liam prefers to call it a jerky maker. He thinks that is a more manly name)  We dried some fruit last night, but it didn't turn out so well.  We followed the drying times that came with the dehydrator and our fruit ended up being burnt.  Oh well, we will have to try again with about half the time we did this time.  
Liam has always wanted me to post a picture on the blog of his turtle he caught.  I keep telling him no, because I find it to be pretty disgusting.  I am finally going to post a picture of the turtle for Liam's birthday.  For those of you who don't know the story, the short version is Liam caught this snapping turtle with his hands.  He ended up keeping the skull and preserving the feet.  If you want the long story, ask Liam.  He will be more than glad to tell you about it.



On a much cuter note, Ella is three months old today!  I can't believe how big she is getting.  She is a very strong girl.  She can easily hold her head up and also likes to spend a lot of time standing (with my help of course).  Ella is also learning how to grab things.  She spends a lot of time staring at her hands.  She is definitely learning how to use them.  Ella loves sitting in her new bumbo.  She loves to be able to sit up and look around.  
Ella spends a lot of time looking at her feet while she is sitting in the bumbo.


Ella got a pretty new dress.  I had to put a picture of it on the blog even though we didn't get a great picture of her in it.


We put Ella in her jumper for the first time yesterday.  She didn't seem to mind it, although she didn't do much jumping.

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty sweet looking jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture of the turtle skull and feet. The shadows behind make it extra creepy!

    ReplyDelete