When I started thinking about spring break plans this year, I got stumped really quickly because everywhere in Michigan and the surrounding states is freezing. I really wanted to do something fun but most of Michigan's activities are meant for outdoors. I was really frustrated because I really wanted to go on a little vacation. Well, I remembered a friend talking about their trip to The Great Wolf Lodge, so I looked it up and decided very quickly that it would be a perfect spot for us to go for Spring Break! We invited our friends the French's to go with us. We were so glad that they agreed to come!
The Great Wolf Lodge has a lot of fun activities for kids of all ages! We especially enjoyed the water park. Ella was entertained for hours.
Every 10 or 15 minutes this bucket dumped, if I remember correctly, 10,000 gallons of water!
One of Ella's favorite parts of the water park was the little splash pad area. She also loved a little water slide. She probably went down it 50 times.
Ella was scared of the raccoon.
On our way home we made a stop at Lake Michigan to see the ice! It was really cold and frozen.
I got out of the car for a picture and quickly got back in the car.
Liam said that all of this was ice. The ice made really cool ridges.
Liam said that he couldn't see the bottom of this hole.
So of course Aaron decided to get in the hole.
Ella slept the whole time we were at the lake and for a large portion of the drive home. She is such a good girl!
We were so glad the French's came with us! We had tons of fun with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment