Wednesday, June 19, 2013

10 months old

I am a little behind on the blog, but Ella turned 10 months old last week.  Ella is into everything now.  She follows me every where.  She can now pull herself up against things and can get back down.  She is also starting to cruise a little bit.  I'm sure it won't be long before she is walking with the support of the furniture.

 Ella loves to talk and to immitate what people say.  My little brothers taught her to say hi-yah and do a karate chop.  She also started saying doctor yesterday.


Ella is getting pretty smart.  She has learned that when she cries I will come get her out of her crib.  So she has started fake crying.  She sounds really upset, but when I look in to see what she is doing she looks completely fine and is playing with the cribs or her hands.  She is a pretty sneaky baby sometimes.  

One of Ella's favorite things to do is be chased by Liam.  She thinks it is so funny.  She crawls away but usually stops, sits down, and turns around to see where Liam is.  Then she squeals when she sees Liam right behind her.




 Ella wasn't so sure about sitting on the grass.  So she kept her leg up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment