Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ella is a model


 One of our neighbors, Emily, offered to take pictures of Ella, so I of course took her up on her offer.  She did an amazing job and all of the pictures turned out beautifully.  Emily brought me over a disc with more than 60 pictures on it.  I loved all of them so it was really hard for me to pick which ones to put up for every one to see.  I am obviously a crazy mom, which is why there are so many pictures for you to look at.  
 Ella definitely has a mind of her own, she doesn't often do what I want her to do, which was smile in this case. Emily did get a few pictures showing those cute dimples even if Ella didn't cooperate too well. I love all of the different facial expressions Emily captured.  Ella has a serious side to her; she often has a look on her face where you can tell she is really thinking hard about things.  I love that you can see that in some of these pictures. Thank you for taking such amazing pictures, Emily!  I think you can all tell that I think my baby is super cute!  



















2 comments:

  1. that baby Ella is adorable. She is such a sweet girl! When is Emily going to admit how talented she is?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is the perfect model! Holy darlingness!! And I agree Del, I've been asking myself that same question...

    ReplyDelete