Ella is growing up so fast. Liam and I love her. Liam really likes to make her dance and tickle her. As you can see I like to dress her up and put cute bows on her. Ella loves to sleep, suck on her binky, wiggle, and listen to her mom and dad talk to her. She hates to burp. She has already grown so much in the last month. Ella is even starting to smile at us! We wish that family and friends back home could meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHH!! She is the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Wish we could meet her too!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beauty! And you have probably figured out the glitches, but I find it's way easier to put all my videos on YouTube first, then enbed them onto my blog. You can make your YouTube channel private so they don't show up in general YouTube searches if you like and it's nice to have them all in a separate place. (Kind of like a free back up on all movies in case your computer crashes.) Good luck and keep posting more of that cutie!
ReplyDelete